Apollo Medical Communications understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.apollomedcomms.com ( “Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our site
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of our site and/or when you use certain features of our site. Details of the Cookies used by our site are set out below
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the United Kingdom Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
“Personal Data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the European Union Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’)
“We/Us/Our” means Apollo Medical Communications
Information about Us
Our site is operated by Helios Global Group, a company registered in England under company number 09741350, whose registered address is Mereside, Alderley Park, Cheshire, SK10 4TG.
What Does this Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see below)
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details below)
- The right to be forgotten – ie the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained below, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details below)
- The right to restrict (ie prevent) the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization)
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided below, and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint
What Data Do We Collect?
- Personal contact details including your name, ZIP code, phone number, and email address
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected and to satisfy any legal or accounting requirements. For more details on security, see below.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (eg by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to our site
- Supplying our services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Replying to emails from you
- Analyzing your use of our site to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected and to satisfy any legal or accounting requirements. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
- In general, information is retained for a period of 7 years
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data, we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
Do We Share Your Data?
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
You may access certain areas of our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site, you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
Your Right to Withhold Information
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details using the contact details below.